+27(0)73 973 2611
+27(0)86 667 9925
Welcome to Herbal Remedies
Welcome to Herbal Remedies International. We’re here to help you find a safe, natural solution to low libidos and the problems associated with it. There is no longer a reason for you and your partner to suffer in silence. All over the world, millions of men and women experience low points in their sex lives – we are here to remedy such situations. Issues such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and low sex drives have formed the basis of our research for many years. We have developed and tested (amongst some very satisfied clients) all of our products and assure you that every little pill we produce is effective.
Our products include:
- - Virekta Plus (Provides a long term solution for erectile dysfunction & premature ejaculation. Treatment takes 90 days.)
- - Virekta F (especially for women with low libidos. Provides a long term solution. Treatment takes 90 days.)
- - Virekta Super Active (designed to overcome erectile dysfunction & premature ejaculation within 30 minutes of taking one tablet)
- - Virekta (F) Super Active (a powerful female aphrodisiac which works within 60 minutes of taking one pill)
- -Virekta Enhance (one pill a day will solve all your sexual health problems and increase the size of your penis!)
We've caused quite a stir, see what some of our clients had to say:
"I would like to let you know that it is now more than five years that I have been recommending your products to both my male and female patients. The feedback I have had from them has convinced me that your natural, herbal remedies are a safer alternative to the chemical drugs which most doctors seem to prescribe. My patients never complain of side effects and they are more than happy with the results." Dr. Johan Rademeyer MBChB, Johannesburg.
"I only recommend Virekta to my male patients suffering from erectile dysfunction. Virekta is far cheaper when compared with the prices of the well known prescription drugs and my patients have found it to be as effective. They don't complain of the side effects experienced with the prescribed pills. I have now recommended Virekta to well over 100 of my male patients and the feedback I have had from them is that they are very satisfied with the results and will continue to use Virekta." Dr Peter Edwards MBChB Cape Town.
"BEST NATURAL MALE LIBIDO ENHANCER ON THE SOUTH AFRICAN MARKET" In an independent survey conducted by a reputable South African market research company in May, 2014 over 3000 men between the ages of 45 and 70, who have used a Virekta product and AT LEAST 5 other natural libido enhancers were asked which product in their experience was the best on the South African market. A massive 65% chose Virekta and the remaining 35% chose one of the other 5 or more products they had used. The product which was rated second only scored 9% even though as many participants had used this product when compared to the number of Virekta users. The participants were not aware on whose behalf the survey was being conducted and they were not offered anything for their participation in the survey.
You may pay by Visa or Master credit cards; by EFT or a cash deposit into our account at any branch or certain ATMs of FNB. Our bank account is: FNB; Herbal Remedies; Account Number: 62279867546; Branch: Vincent Park; Branch Code: 211 021.
FOR ONLY R75 WE WILL COURIER YOUR ORDER DISCREETLY PACKED TO YOUR DOOR ANYWHERE IN SOUTH AFRICA. TAKES 2 TO 3 DAYS. FOR R80 WE CAN COURIER YOUR ORDER TO YOUR LOCAL POSTNET. CURRENTLY WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ORDINARY PARCEL POST BECAUSE OF LENGTHY DELAYS.
By taking Virekta Enhance on a daily basis you will not only experience multiple erections and orgasms, but notice a significant increase in both the length and the thickness of the penis, increasing your own pleasure and that of your partner!
(ZAR 495.00) (30 Capsules)
Virekta Super Active is the most powerful male herbal libido booster available today! It works within 30 minutes and lasts up to 72 hours, giving you multiple erections and orgasms! No side effects! Get 48 pills for only R780! R16.25 per pill!
(ZAR 195.00) (6 Tablets)
Experience a boost in your sex drive, firmer erections and combat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation with Virekta Plus. Clinically proven. Save R516.00 on our special offer!
(ZAR 430.00) (60 Capsules)
Virekta (F) Super Active is a powerful herbal libido and orgasm enhancer for the ladies - it is 100% safe to use and works within 60 minutes and remains active in your body for up to 72 hours! No side effects! Buy 16 pills for only R546! R34.13 each!
(ZAR 195.00) (4 Tablets)
Boost your libido with Virekta (F) Female Libido Enhancer, a powerful and perfectly safe herbal aphrodisiac. No side effects. SAVE R537.75 on our special!
(ZAR 495.00) (30 Capsules)