Are you finishing up too quickly?
A survey conducted across a spectrum of men of various ages revealed that many men believe that the longer you can last during sexual encounters, the better! There was also confusion about what exactly is meant by lasting longer. Some believed that it is the ability to have more than one erection during sex, while others felt that if both partners were satisfied with the duration, how long a man lasts is not the be all and end all of making love.
Most men, and some women, in stable relationships were of the opinion that too much attention is paid to how long the sex lasts. They agreed that more focus should be directed on the quality of the sex, and not the duration.
What is important is that it takes as long as it takes, as all-night sex sessions will not positively impact on the overall quality of life between couples.
Reasons why you may be finishing sex earlier than you want to
Some of the reasons may relate to medical or psychological issues, which are all treatable conditions.
Here are 2 prominent problems which have similar factors that may affect sexual performance.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) This situation usually rears its head after the age of 40, but may occur at an earlier age. It is usually due to a hormonal imbalance which leads to a lower libido, and difficulty maintaining an erection until the sex is complete. This can cause serious distress for most men who want to stay fully operational until sexual satisfaction is achieved. Continued failure can lead to anxiety, loss of confidence, and low self-esteem.
- Premature ejaculation (PE) is a killer for sexual satisfaction. Uncontrolled ejaculation happens with very little stimulation, either before, or just after penetration, and is a real source of shame and embarrassment, especially for the male partner. A woman may also be affected and feel frustrated and disappointed. PE is mostly caused by psychological factors which include guilt, stress, anxiety, and depression.
The issues of PE and ED are very common these days, and unsatisfied sex can take its toll on your love life, marriage life, and intimate relations with your partner. The good news is that you can get help to successfully remedy the situation.
How you can help yourself last longer in bed
Most men know that satisfying a female partner is no easy task. Often you need stamina, strength, and mental acumen to succeed. Possibly the first step is to pay a visit to the doctor to rule out any medical conditions. Poor lifestyle habits may also play a part.
- Fitness is important, and to build up your stamina, you need to get some regular exercise.
- Consider giving up smoking and drinking too much alcohol. They only deplete your long lasting prowess.
- Follow a healthy diet with nutrient-rich foods which fuel your feelings of well-being, and keep your energy levels up.
- If you feel you are about to climax too early, stop if you are able, hold for a while and start over again.
- There are also herbal products on the market which can help to increase your sexual duration in bed.
According to research, the average time for sex, excluding foreplay and stimulation, should be 7 to 13 minutes, which is considered ideal. More than 13 minutes elicited a response from most women interviewed that consisted of one word – boring!
We can help
If you are experiencing serious hassles with not being able to last in bed, we can help.
Herbal Remedies International have taken some of the most potent herbal ingredients, backed by science, and developed powerful formulas to help combat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
There are also many excellent products for both men and women which help restore libido and sexual desire.
Our products are safe to use and do not need a doctor’s prescription.
For more information visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za to see the extensive range of issues we cover – and find out how we can help you!