Most men will suffer some degree of sexual dysfunction at some point in their lives. It could take the form of performance anxiety, premature ejaculation, or low libido, among other issues. However, a major problem is usually erectile dysfunction when a man has difficulty getting and maintaining an erection. Fortunately for the majority of them, it will probably be a short-lived experience, while for others, ED could be a more serious situation that can have a negative impact on their sex lives. Although ED is a very treatable condition, many men are reluctant to discuss it with a doctor, or a partner.
Here are some lifestyle factors that can pour cold water on your passion in the bedroom.
- Sexual excitement begins in the erogenous part of the brain, the zone which reacts to sexual stimulation. When depression takes hold and the mind is gloomy, the sex drive suffers. In addition, anti-depressant meds can also lower sexual desire. Talk to your doctor about reducing the dosage, or changing the meds to something without the ED side effects.
- A couple of drinks might help to get you in the mood, but too many might interfere with erections and could make it difficult for you to finish the act. Cut down on alcohol, especially before sex.
- Some common medications in your medicine chest can also cause ED, these include certain over-the-counter painkillers and some blood pressure drugs. Again, check with the doc to see if some meds can be changed.
- We live in an age of anxiety, often overwhelmed by responsibilities at work and at home. Making a few lifestyle changes like following a healthy diet, getting some regular exercise, and finding time to relax, will help to relieve stress and improve sexual function.
- Anger, or sudden fits of rage, can contribute to impaired sexual performance. If you are in a rage about something, it is not a good idea to have sex. You may battle with an erection as some of the blood meant for the penis may have been diverted to a flushed, blood-filled face! If you are planning to have sex, get a grip on angry feelings and stay calm.
- Overweight or obesity. Studies have shown that obese men have lower levels of testosterone which may contribute to ED problems. Losing weight is one of the keys to satisfactory sex life.
- Self-esteem. Take care of the way you look. A sloppy appearance, perhaps with too much belly fat hanging around, could be something of a passion killer for your partner. If you feel that you do not look good, it can lead to a poor self-image and erode your confidence, causing a measure of performance anxiety in the bedroom. Losing weight, taking care of your looks, and getting exercise, will help get your confidence and self-esteem back on track.
Paying attention to these issues and making changes where you can, will be a major step forward to improving your sexuality.
We can help
If you are greatly troubled by the issues of erectile dysfunction or low libido – we can help.
Herbal Remedies International have taken some of the most powerful, natural herbal ingredients which have been scientifically proven to enhance men’s sexual performance, and developed a potent formula to combat ED and low libido.
Our products have no side effects, are safe to use, are completely natural, and do not require a doctor’s prescription.
For more information about these exceptional products log onto www.herbalremedies.co.za and see just how we can help you.