The benefits of exercise
If you want to feel better, have more energy, live longer, and keep your sex life revved up – then rise up and get exercising. Everyone, regardless of age, sex, and physical ability, should not ignore the health benefits of regular exercise.
Consistent, regular exercise helps to lower the risk of several potential health problems such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, depression, obesity, and also erectile dysfunction issues.
You have everything to gain by embracing an exercising regime, but you do not have to run a marathon or swim the English Channel. Opt for something which suits your lifestyle and that you enjoy doing.
If you have not exercised for a long time, and perhaps have some health issues, check with your doctor before starting an exercise program.
The benefits of exercise for your sex life
Sometimes the motivation to exercise can elude you, and you may feel that you have to whip your own back to get going. Research has shown that exercise definitely means having an improved sex life, increased stamina, and better orgasms. If your sexuality is important to you, surely you should be more inclined to make a serious effort to exercise as often as you can.
Here are some proven links between sex and exercise
- Exercise stimulates the brain to produce endorphins, which are chemicals which trigger the release of sex hormones in both men and women. These hormones also relax the body, improve digestion, and make you feel good.
- Many folk, especially men, have heard that it is possible to have a fatal heart attack during sex. This is a very rare occurrence, unless of course you actually have some medical heart problems. The Harvard Medical School reported that studies showed that less than 1% of heart attacks are caused by sexual activity. If you are reasonably fit, the chances of you being among the 1% are practically nil.
- Physical activity gets the heart pumping and the blood flowing to all the right places where it is needed for sexual action. The increased blood flow to the genital areas helps, especially for a woman, to make her more sensitive to touch and stimulation. Men, on the other hand, find the extra blood flow very useful to get, and maintain, a strong erection.
- Exercise also promotes better sleep, as poor sleep patterns add greatly to a devastating loss of libido.
- If you are battling with your weight, it could mean that you are battling in the bedroom as well. Exercise will help if you are making an effort to lose the flab.
- Working out with weights is excellent for keeping testosterone levels on track, and improving your sexuality. The bonus is that if your performance is up to scratch, sex can also be considered a type of workout session!
Always exercise according to your limits, and never go beyond what you know you can handle. The important thing is to get active, and stay active, for all-round health benefits.
We can help
If are leading a somewhat sedentary life, and do not get much chance to exercise, we can help.
Herbal Remedies International have harvested some of the most potent, natural herbal ingredients, and developed a formula which has been scientifically proven to enhance the sexual performance of both men and women. It combats low libido and works to remedy erectile dysfunction issues.
Our products are safe to take, and do not need a doctor’s prescription.
For more information about our outstanding products, visit www.herbalremedies.co.za and see how we can help YOU!