What are xeno-estrogens?
The endocrine, or as it is better known – the hormonal system, is in daily danger of being disrupted, sometimes by the food we eat, but mostly by the products we buy.
An increasing number of household cleaning products, personal hygiene products, and many everyday plastic items, are loaded with chemicals that interfere with proper functioning of the hormonal system.
These chemicals are known as xeno-estrogens, which mimic the natural estrogen in the body, and are absorbed by estrogen-receptors in the body, leading to an estrogen overload.
How xeno-estrogens can affect a man’s sexuality
Xeno-estrogens can play havoc with both a man’s and a woman’s hormonal balance. It can potentially cause a variety of other problems including thyroid malfunction, adrenal gland exhaustion, low immunity, and estrogen dominance – especially in men.
Here are some of the ways a man’s sexuality may be compromised:
- Men need a certain amount of estrogen to balance their hormones, of which the male hormone, testosterone, is the most dominant, especially for good sexual health.
- Low testosterone caused by too much estrogen, can result in poor erections and struggles with low libido.
- Chemical enemy number one is called phthalates, a paraben, which research has shown to hamper the production of testosterone, and may also damage male reproductive organs.
- Phthalates are widely used in the manufacture of almost all plastics products such as water bottles, juice bottles, food containers, and even baby bottles, to soften the plastic so that it is not brittle and prone to snap or break. It is also used in personal-care products, textile, and household cleaning products, among many others.
- The xeno-estrogens in these chemicals are believed by some researchers to be a major cause of a global decrease in male fertility, by reducing the quality and production of male sperm.
- Elevated estrogen is a major cause of testicular shrinkage, as well as an unnatural increase in the size of men’s breasts.
Keep your manhood intact by avoiding as many of these paraben-containing, xeno-estrogen forming products as you can.
Products which you should avoid
The human body is extremely sensitive to external factors such as environmental issues, pollutants, and alien substances such as xeno-estrogens, which can upset sensitive, vital areas like hormonal balance.
It is extremely difficult to completely avoid these dangerous chemical pollutants, but here are some tips to help you keep large volumes of xeno-estrogens out of your system.
- Always read the labels of the products you purchase, and if the products contain parabens, do not buy. Most manufacturers list the details of the contents they use, especially in items such as deodorants, cosmetics, shaving creams, etc.
- Purchase natural, organic personal-care items wherever you can.
- Buy hormone-free meat and dairy products if possible. Read the label!
- Try not to store food in plastic containers. Use glass and ceramic which pose no health problems.
- Do not heat any food item in its plastic or polystyrene container.
- Reduce consumption of food from cans. The inside of most cans is lined with a chemical compound which is a well-known xeno-estrogen.
Unfortunately, the list of hormone-disrupting products grows longer each day and it is impossible to name them all.
But these tips will certainly help limit your intake of xeno-estrogens, and help prevent your manhood from being ‘feminized’ without your knowledge.
We can help!
If you feel your sexuality has been compromised by alien, synthetic hormones, we help to restore your zest, and desire for sex, by combatting low libido hassles.
Herbal Remedies International have taken some of the most potent, natural herbal ingredients, which have been scientifically proven to enhance men’s sexual performance, and help to overcome erectile dysfunction.
Our products are safe to use and a doctor’s prescription is not needed.
To find out more about our excellent range of products, visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za and see how we can help you.