Virekta Female Libido Enhancer9th Jun 2015
Premature Ejaculation – Help is available2nd Jul 2015
- Size-up won’t let you down
What is Size Up?
Size up is a complete male enlargement system. It includes 90 Capsules, a specially formulated gel and an instructional DVD with video clips, text and diagrams. It has been put together to give you a scientifically formulated, natural, herbal solution to increasing the size of your penis.
In part two below you can read about each of the ingredients contained in the size up capsule and learn about the amazing health and physiological benefits that can be achieved in as little as one month.
Click HERE to learn more about the other fantastic products in the Herbal Remedies International / Virekta range.
What are the ingredients in the size up capsules?
- Tribulus Terrestris – This is an annual plant found in many countries throughout the world. It is an invasive species (weed) which has evolved to grow in very dry conditions. It has lemon yellow flowers. It’s fruit produces horned shaped burs which are dispersed by getting stuck in the paws and fur of animals. It has various documented uses – it is used by body builders after they have completed an anabolic steroid cycle in order to replenish testosterone levels. It is also used in both traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Indian (Ayurveda) medicine. It reported uses are to improve sperm vitality count and also to improve sexual and general overall health by building shukra dhatu (reproductive tissue). It is used to treat kidney, bladder, urinary tract and uro-genital related conditions.
- Bioperine – Is the trademarked name for piperine. Piperine is an alkaloid which is responsible for the pungent taste of black pepper. It was discovered in 1819 by Hans Christian Orsted. It is used to increase the bio-availability of other drugs and has also been found to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and tumor reducing properties.
- Epimedium leaf extract – Epimedium is also known as Barrenwort, Hory Goat Weed, Bishop’s Hat and Fairy Wings. The Epimedium species belongs to the Berberidaceae family and is mostly found in China and other Asian countries. It is a hardy deciduous evergreen with yellow, pink or purple flowers depending on the species. The plant contains the PDE5 inhibitor icariin. This is the same as the active ingredient found in Viagra. Because of this Epimedium is used as an excellent aphrodisiac and also used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Cuscata Seed Extract – Cuscata is also known as Dodder. It is a parasitic species that belongs to the Morning Glory family and is found in both temperate and tropical regions throughout the world. It’s other names include Devil’s Guts, Goldthread, Hellbine and Angel Hair. The colour of the fruit and vine can be orange, red or yellow with white, pink, yellow or cream flowers. It has been used for centuries in Chinese traditional medicine to treat osteoporosis and also to strengthen the liver and kidneys.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Ginkgos are termed ‘living fossils’ because they are similar to fossils dating back up to 270 million years. They are native to China but are also found in Japan and Korea. In China Ginkgo trees of over 50 Meters have been found. Ginkgos have been cultivated in China for hundreds of years and some trees found planted at temples are thought to be over 1500 years old. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to enhance cognitive function, treat high blood pressure and symptoms of menopause, tinnitus and peripheral arterial disease.
- Hawthorn Berry – The scientific name for Hawthorn is Crataegus but they are also known as Hawthorn, Thornapple, May-tree and Whitethorn. It grows in Europe, Asia and North America. They are shrubs or small trees that grow to between 5 and 15 Meters tall. They have small fruits and thorny branchws. The fruit of the Chinese Hawthorn is bright red, tart and resembles crab apples. The dried fruits are used in Chinese Traditional Medicine to strengthen cardiovascular function.
- Muira Puama – The scientific name for Muira Puama is Ptychopetalum. It is a flowering plant that belongs to the Olacacea family and is found in the Amazon rain-forest. Muira Pauma means potency wood. It is a shrub or small tree that grows to about 14 feet. The bark and the root are harvested for herbal medicinal use. It is used to prevent sexual disorders and as an aphrodisiac. It is also used for stomach ailments, menstrual disorders, joint pain and as a general tonic.
- Catuaba Bark extract – Catuaba is a Guarani word that means ‘what gives strength to the Indian’. It is an infusion made from the bark of various trees found in Brazil. Usually bark is used from the Trichilia Catigua and Erythroxylum Vaccinifolium trees. It is used in traditional medicine as an aphrodisiac and stimulant. It is also used to combat agitation, sleep disorder, nervousness and fatigue.