Like it or not – sex sells!
Even in today’s permissive world, sex is sometimes still spoken about in hushed tones, so as not to offend cultural and religious beliefs. Yes, the world is constantly bombarded by all-things, such as advertisements, TV programs, movies, art and literature, which are almost everywhere. Sex is big business all over the world, if not THE biggest money-spinner of all.
Sexual performance has become very important in the general scheme of things, and sexual struggles can cause all kinds of psychological problems, if people feel that they are not coming up to scratch sexually. It makes no difference whether you are a man or a woman.
Fortunately there are many natural treatments for folks with sexual issues – that are safe to use and present no damaging side effects. In addition several products are also nutrient-rich which benefits health in general.
Here is a list of 10 excellent natural herbs that promote sexuality
These are mostly used in combination with other herbs, but often used on their own for a specific problem.
- Ginseng is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction, and is also good for women who want to up their desire.
- Ginkgo Biloba. This herb is an effective way to treat sexual dysfunction in both men and women, as it increases blood flow to the genital areas. There are also health benefits because of the high content of antioxidants which root out harmful free radicals.
- Horny goat weed (also known as epimedium) helps men with issues of impotence and premature ejaculation.
- Women in particular respond well to ginger, which is used as an aphrodisiac by many cultures, to boost low libido. It also has great health benefits because of high content of minerals such as potassium, magnesium and copper.
- Siberian ginseng. This herb is a fast worker, and should be taken by both partners just before sex to stimulate blood flow to the genital areas, and increase arousal and sensation. Over time, it also increases testosterone levels, and helps with female menopausal symptoms like hot flushes.
- Urtica dioica (also known as stinging nettles.) The roots and leaves of the plant are used for medicinal purposes. This herb helps men to increase low sex drive by its ability to keep good levels of testosterone active.
- Avena sativa enhances the mood, and supports testosterone in both men and women for optimal sex drive.
- Women who have used this herb have reported increased blood circulation, higher sensitivity in the genitals, and a more intense orgasm.
- Asparagus racemosus (also known as Shatavari) is a herbal supplement that works very well to restore reduced libido, as well as perk up the female reproductive system.
- Momordica charantia (also known as bitter lemon) has long been used successfully by South America, Chinese, and African nations as an aphrodisiac.
There are many more natural herbal products available which can enhance and promote sexuality. These are just a few of the more popular formulations available.
We can help
If you feel that you need herbal support in your sex life, we can help.
Herbal Remedies International have taken all of the above herbal ingredients, plus more, and developed powerful formulas to enhance the libido and sexual performance in both men and women.
When used appropriately, the products have been scientifically proved to be extremely effective.
Our products are safe to take and do not a doctor’s prescription.
For more information, and to view our extensive range of products, please visit us at: www.herbalremedies.co.za and see how we can help you rev up your sex life.